2.0

Having read the review of this company online, it seemed this company was one of the better individual companies to deal with. (prices are not cheap, but cost isn't always the overriding factor for me)

However having tried unsuccessfully to order several times online due to their payment pages being less than user friendly I gave up. A representative from this company duly phoned to see why I hadn't placed my order.

(please note this was the only time the company bothered to contact me and it was to chase to see if I was still going to purchase)

As my daughter had her heart set on this bed I reluctantly proceeded with the order.

However since ordering I have had to ring the company 3 times to chase my order.

The third time they told me the delay was beacuse of problems with the machinery and my daughter is going to need to wait for a further week before the bed can be delivered.

As a gesture of goodwill and the fact that they had not informed me I asked if they could refund part of the delivery cost to which they responded by saying it is not in their policy.

The money is not the issue but the overall experience of not being kept informed of delays to delivery and the fact they took the time to chase payment but could not take the time to inform me meant I was left feeling this company is only interesting in getting your money and the rest of the service is not a priority.

I am yet to receive the stated goods, but needless to say I will be posting again to provide an update on the quality and timeliness of the product I ordered.

Mr Stevens

Review about: Mrsflatpack Bed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service is appalling, Money rather than customer focus.

Had an Experience with MRSFLATPACK?

Comments

Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom #929603

I only arranged for someone to ring Mr Stevens as he had tried to order 3 times on our website and then not paid, the call was to make sure he did not think he had placed a paid for order. We endeavour to deliver orders within 15 working days (3 weeks), but it may take a little longer for some parts of Wales and Scotland as we get transport companies to deliver direct from our factory to the customer. Linda M Mrsflatpack