5.0

I recently purchased a Sideboard and the Cambridge Loft Bed with Desk Unit for my Son. I allowed plenty of time to set this up and it was worth it.

The results were amazing. Having first painted the room, it was important for me that everything was perfect. I tend to take my time with these things. The contact I had with Customer Services, to order the second item (ordered separately) was fine.

They were friendly and did their best to accommodate my delivery times, I fact they were a day early. Good to deal with a British Company as well.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of mrsflatpack cambridge bed from MRSFLATPACK. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants MRSFLATPACK to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MRSFLATPACK for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments